Sunday, December 27, 2009

Rummaging through some clothes...

Henley and I were a little bored so we decide to rummage through Joanie's doll clothes.  We were aware of them being for girls, but thought it would be fun anyway.  Guess what - I found a really great sweater and beret - it's really a tam, but I like it better as a beret!!!!!  Very French, don't you know.....

Here I am, with Henley, checking out the goodies...




I do think I've found one that just might do.....
  



.....had to try it on to be sure it fit.....




Now - how do I look?




I found a matching beret - I think Henley's more excited than I am.......




LOOK - they match my scarf!!!!!!!




This is the thrilling outcome of our rummaging through all the stuff......we'll try to find a goodie or 2 for Henley later.....

We'll will be back soon - maybe for Christmas......

No comments:

Post a Comment